Applies to Models: All Hanwha Vision America NVRs
To maintain standards, Hanwha Vision America uses the web UI for all knowledge base articles about product configuration. Open Chrome, enter the IP Address of your device into the URL bar, and press enter. If you are not using the web UI to configure your device, please refer to the user manual for your product.
In the setup of your NVR, you may need to raise or lower key camera settings to save recording space or alleviate network congestion due to the high bit rate usage of higher megapixel cameras. This article covers setting the frames per second, bit rate, and resolution on Hanwha camera profiles via a browser connection to your NVR.
NOTE: ONVIF registered third party cameras require you to log in and set their resolution,
frame rate, and bit rate in their respective camera interface, since ONVIF does not
provide this functionality.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Enter the IP of your NVR into the URL bar of Chrome
2. Log in to your NVR via Chrome
3. Navigate to Setup (Figure 1)
4. Select Camera (Figure 1)
5. Select Camera Setup (Figure 1)
6. Change the Frame Rate, Bit Rate, and Resolution to what you need (Figure 1)
7. Click OK to save all changes (Figure 1)