Applies to Models: Wave servers with iDRAC controllers installed.
Hanwha Wave servers that are being built with Dell iDRAC LifeCycle controller cards have the ability to output reports. Our support group needs these reports to process their internal support tickets. These instructions are for servers that cannot successfully log into the Windows environment.
Step By Step Guide:
1. You will need a thumb drive to collect the logs.
2. Start pressing F10 while booting the server.
3. Launch Hardware Diagnostics (see Figure 1. below.)
4. Select Export SupportAssist Collection (Shown in Figure 1.)
5. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Click Next.
7. Select System Information and Storage Logs (shown in Figure 3.)
8. Select USB Drive (Shown in Figure 4.)
NOTE: Hanwha Vision America does not recommend saving to network shares.
9. Click Next.
10. Send the logs to Hanwha support for analysis.
NOTE: The default Username is normally: root and the Password is normally calvin
Check the Dell EMC tab (pictured below in Figure 5 arrow 4) to see that units