Applies to Models: MBX built WRR, and WRT legacy servers
This article is for the legacy WRR-5xxx, 3xxx, and WRT series of the same model range should a legacy server need a new M2 or be re-imaged. This article does not have links to the ISO files, they must be requested from support.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Request a copy of the ISO from email@example.com
Note: Due to Licensing concerns the download links are 24hr expiring links
2. Download Rufus >Here<
Note: The link above is the instructions for making the ISO bootable via Rufus
3. Insert the USB drive to the server
4. Turn on the WRR/WRT Server
5. During boot-up. Press the F11 key to change the boot sequence (Figure 1)
6. Select to boot from USB/UEFI
7. Select the default menu options
8. It will take between 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
9. Proceed through the Windows Setup menus