Applies to Models: WRR series
This article provides instructions for resolving "Not enough HDD/SSD speed for recording" errors on a WAVE Server with RAID.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Locate the MegaRAID Storage Manager utility in the Start menu in Windows.
2. Execute StartupUI to open the application.
3. Enter User Name and Password.
Note: The username is admin, the password is the Windows password.
4. Click on the Logical Tab.
5. Right-Click Virtual Drive and select Set Virtual Drive Properties.
5. Select Always Write Back from the Write Policy field.
Note: Don't choose select Write Through this will cause an error.
6. Click OK and exit the utility.