For Hanwha Vision PTZ units that support the auto-run command, to use the command in Security Center you must perform some additional configuration steps on the unit's web page, and then enable the command in Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- From the Auto run mode drop-down list, select one of the following auto-run modes:
- Auto pan
- Rotate the PTZ 360 degrees according to the configured speed and tilt.
- Move the PTZ motor to the home preset position.
- Play the PTZ pattern that was configured. This is called the Trace mode on the unit's web page.
- Move the PTZ motor to the preset position that was configured.
- Preset tour
- Perform a list of configured presets. This is called the Group mode on the unit's web page.
- Perform an auto-run command according to the configured schedule.
- Move the PTZ motor between two presets, according to the configured speed, dwell time, and swing mode (pan, tilt, or pan and tilt).
- Execute a list of configured preset tours.
- Configure the parameters for the auto-run mode you selected.
For information about the auto-run mode parameters, see your Hanwha Vision documentation.
- To start the auto-run command in Security Desk, do the following:
- In Security Desk, select the PTZ camera in a canvas tile.
- In the PTZ widget, click Specific commands
- In the Specific commands dialog box, click Enable auto run and click Execute command.
To stop the auto-run command, click Disable auto run.
- Click Close.