Applies to Models: Wisenet Network Cameras
To maintain standards, Hanwha Vision uses the web UI for all knowledge base articles about product configuration. Open Chrome, enter the IP Address of your device into the URL bar, and press enter. If you are not using the web UI to configure your device, please refer to the user manual for your product.
Hanwha Wisenet cameras support FTP connections. Using the Time Schedule feature you can automatically save the images required to create your own time lapse video.
Step By Step:
This guide assumes you already have an FTP server setup with a user account and folder ready for use by the Wisenet camera.
Note: Make sure the FTP user account DOES have FTP permissions enabled.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the IP Address of the camera
- Navigate to Settings -> Event -> FTP/E-mail
- Enter your FTP Server information and click Apply
4. Navigate to Time Schedule below FTP/E-mail
5. Check Enable
6. Select a Transfer Interval
7. Check Enable at the Event action settings / FTP
8. Determine and set the Event activation time
9. Click Apply (Figure 2)
Camera setup is now complete. Navigate to the folder you specified on your FTP server to verify your images are being saved at your selected interval. (Figure 3)