Applies to Models: SDH-B84045BF, SDH-C84085BF, and SDH-C85105BF
Please follow the guide below to download and update your system to the latest firmware:
1. Find the firmware file here by clicking on the “Products” tab and select “All-in-One” category. Search your 5MP AIO model: SDH-B84045BF, SDH-C84085BF, and SDH-C85105BF.
2. Once you are in the product page, click on the “Download” tab, and you will see the .zip file to download and save to your computer. Then, unzip the file and copy the .sw file to a USB flash drive.
3. Once uploaded, insert the USB flash drive into the USB port in your 5MP DVR.
4. On the monitor, go to the main menu of the DVR and click on Setup → System → Maintenance → Upgrade
5. Click on the “Select file” button to open the downloaded firmware file from your USB flash drive and click “Upgrade”. It will take about 5 minutes for the update to complete.
* Do not take out the USB flash drive or turn the power off during the update.
* When the update is complete, the system will automatically restart.