Applies to Models: All Smartcam Models (With Micro SD Card Slot)
1. In <Continuous recording> mode, the video is recorded in a series of files with a length of 5 minutes, and is automatically saved to the microSD card.
2. In <Event recording> mode, when a motion or audio is detected, a 30-second-long video is recorded from 5 seconds before the detection to 25 seconds after the detection.
If another event is detected during recording, the recording time is extended.
3. When activating the <Manual Recording> function in the live video screen, the video is stored in the microSD card.
4. In an environment with frequent object motions, the use period of the microSD card may be reduced due to larger video file size.
5. Even if the camera loses its network connection, the camera will continue recording video to the microSD card.