Applies to Models: All Smartcam Models
1. If the camera is connected to the 2nd router, there is a possibility that the camera will be switched to relay mode, so connect the camera to the 1st router.
- On the PC connected to the same router to which the camera is connected, visit Shane's Toolbox
- Install the "Detect Multiple Routers" application, then click on "detect routers".
- Connect the camera to the 1st router.
2. Check whether the router supports UPnP port forwarding.
- See the user manual of the router or contact the router manufacturer.
- If the router does not support UPnP port forwarding, purchase a new one that supports this function.
3. Check whether the UPnP port forwarding function is enabled.
- Refer to the router user manual to activate the function.
4. Some routers may not work immediately when the UPnP port forwarding function is activated.
- Turn the router off and on again, or press the initialize button.
- Contact the router manufacturer or your Internet service provider.