Applies to Models: All Smartcam Models
If you cannot register the camera even after following the instructions given on the screen, check the router settings.
1. To register a camera, the Wi-Fi function must be enabled.
2. To register a camera, the DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server configuration function must be enabled.
3. For some routers, if the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) is set in a language other than English, the camera registration may not work properly. In this case, set the name in English.
4. To view the live screen seamlessly, the UPnP (Universal Plug & Play) option for the router should be enabled.
5. To reduce the signal interference from nearby router(s), change the channel number of the router used to avoid redundancy.
If you use the Wi-Fi Analyzer app on the mobile device or the router access Web viewer, you can view the channels in use by adjacent routers.
For more information about the router access Web viewer or how to log in, please contact the router manufacturer or your Internet service provider.
6. If the problem persists, check the model name of your router and contact our customer service center.