Applies to Models: All Smartcam Models
If you can't register the camera even though you have followed the instructions, check the Wi-Fi settings of the mobile device.
1. In the Wi-Fi settings menu of the mobile device, if the function is enabled, the router cannot be retrieved.
The Setting name and path on the mobile device screen are as follows.
- Android (Name : smart network switch, automatic network switching, disconnect weak Wi-Fi signal, prevent fault network connection, Path : Wi-Fi settings or advanced settings)
- iOS 9 (Name : Wi-Fi support, Path : Settings → Cellular → Wi-Fi support)
This function only affects the initial registration of the camera, so you can use the mode that you want.
2. If the automatic Wi-Fi connection app is enabled, disable this function.
3. Ensure that no third party camera connection app or other app that may disturb the Wi-Fi connection is in operation.
4. If the problem persists, check the model name and OS version of the mobile device and contact our customer service center.