Applies to Models: SNH-V6435DN
1. Check the Wi-Fi signal. If it is weak, it’s because the camera is too far from the router.
- You can check the Wi-Fi signal strength in SmartCam+ App
2. Check if the serial number (Last 4 digits) of your camera is listed. Smartcam_XXXX
3. Check if your router password is correct.
4. Initialize your camera to factory settings and register again.
- Push the reset button on the camera front for 5 sec.
- Camera will be in default mode after rebooting (Status LED will blink red)
- Push '+' button on the Smartcam+ app, and follow the registration guide provided in the app.