Applies to Models: SNH-P6415BN, SNH-P6416BN
1. Check the camera's Wi-fi signal strength to determine whether it is within or out of range from the router.
- You can check the Wi-Fi signal strength in the SmartCam+ app.
2. Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your mobile device during registration.
- Stay within a 5ft (1.5m) distance between your phone and the camera for optimal connection.
- If you have one camera, the app will locate the nearby camera and connect automatically.
3. Check if your router password is correct.
※ How to reset your camera to factory settings.
- Push the reset button on the camera front for 5 sec.
- The camera will be restored to its default settings after rebooting. (Status LED will blink red)
- Push '+' button on the Smartcam+ app, and follow the setup steps in the app to register your SmartCam N1/N2