Applies to Models: SNH-P6415BN, SNH-P6416BN
SmartCam N2 recognizes three different types of sounds (Glass Shattering/Sirens/Screams), and sends push notifications to the user.
1. Go Settings > Event
2. Tap the toggle to turn ON/OFF Abnormal Sound Detection.
3. Tap 'Capture Surrounding Noise, and the camera will detect and measure the current noise level of the environment and show it in the chart.
4. Adjust the noise sensitivity level based on the noise level of the surrounding environment. It is recommended to set the reference level based on the noise level of the surrounding environment.
- Drag down if the camera is in a quiet surrounding.
- Drag up if the camera is in a noisy surrounding.
※ It is recommended to use Abnormal Sound Detection only for reference when checking in when you receive an event alert.