Applies to Models: SDH-C76167BF, SDH-E95127BF, SNK-B73047BW, SDH-B74086BF, SDH-B94047BF, SDH-C94087BF, SDH-C85127BF, SDH-C84085BF, SDH-B84045BF, SDH-C85105BF, SDH-C84080BF, SDH-C75083BF, SDH-B73043BF, SDH-C85080BF, SDH-SF440, and SDH-B74043BF
To identify events triggering DVR buzzer by accessing the system log through the main menu.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Access the DVR menu by clicking on the three lines at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Click on Setup
3. If prompted, enter the login credentials for your DVR.
4. Click on System at the top of the screen
5. Select Maintenance on the left side.
6. Click Log on the sub heading
7. Enter the Date and approximate Time the beeping last occurred.
8. Click the Search button
- The type of event triggered will be listed under the column title CON
Note: Different events can trigger the buzzer in the unit. Please refer to your device's
user manual for more information about different event triggers.