The Wisenet 7 Series cameras On-Screen Display (OSD) functions differently than previous lines. The new functionality allows click and drag ease for adjusting the text. Previous generations required complex X & Y coordinates which often resulted in overlapping text.
- First, enable to OSD function in the Camera Setup Menu, under Video & Audio. Then navigate to the OSD tab.
- Click the Add button to add a new line of text. Enter the desired text, and then click the Preview button to display the text.
- To change the position of the text, click and drag the flashing orange triangle, then click preview.
- If you do not click the preview button, you will see the triangle indicator without the text.
- OSD preview in new position
- Click Apply to save your settings.
- Each line of text can be independently positioned, as can the time/date OSD.
- If you have multiple lines of the OSD enabled, the currently selected one will show the flashing orange triangle. The other lines will have a white triangle to indicate that it is not the active item. Simply click the radio button to select it, or just click and drag on the triangle to select it.