Applies to Models: SDH-C76167BF, SDH-E95127BF, SNK-B73047BW, SDH-B94047BF, SDH-C94087BF, SDH-C85127BF, SDH-C84085BF, SDH-B84045BF, SDH-C85105BF
Below is a step by step guide on how you can clear cloud recordings. This is only applicable if you have subscribed to a cloud subscription plan and have selected at least one camera to backup to the cloud. Video stored locally on the DVR/NVR HDD can only be deleted by accessing the setup menu at the unit itself.
Step By Step Guide:
1. While viewing the cameras using the Wisenetlife mobile app or Cloud Web viewer you will want to double tap on the camera whose cloud recording you want to delete.
2. Tap on "Event" at the bottom of the live view.
3. Confirm "Cloud" is selected on the left side of the screen.
4. Select the date you wish to delete cloud recordings from.
5. Tap on the trashcan icon and choose the events you wish to delete.